22


My cuddly Violet is now just 2 months away from being two!


She's still as pretty as ever. And she likes to flaunt it in my face by her new habit of pointing out pimples and freckles on my face and dissolving into giggles.


We are entering into another autumn together. I love when it's sunny sweater weather. We've been clocking plenty of late afternoon hang out around the quilt time in the backyard.










So sweet.


Later we went to the diag to check out this event my church was involved in. Violet was dancing and cheering to some of the music playing before it started.

...

Oh my goodness. Two years old. I don't know if I'm ready for this. I guess I have two months to prepare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive