sugar & pepper


I finally picked the peppers from one of the plants in my garden! They were a nice yellow, and they were wonderful on our chicken kabobs that day.





'Twas a day in the kitchen- I made a layer cake for my mom's birthday.


It looked so pretty on the inside... I had great plans for the outside. It ended up ok I guess.



Violet helped address the card.


Please ignore the jank frosting decoration and focus on the birthday girl & adorable granddaughter! Looks great for 61 (and 1 & a half), don't you think?

2 comments:

demoreeann September 29, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

your peppers look so good! so does your cake, jank frosting and all. yum! also, your mom looks fab. happy belated birthday, mrs. o!

just mom September 29, 2012 at 6:57 AM  

The cake was beautiful AND delicious! Thank you so much!

And thank you for the kind comments. :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive