smartie


I don't like to compare Violet to other kids when it comes to development skills because that is just ridiculous. But I am sharing this stuff because I'm a proud Mommy and she's a little smartie in my eyes! And no matter how she "measures up" throughout the years, she'll always be my special girl. And I've got a few short videos of my sweet girl for you...


Picture quiz!


Vocab quiz!


Smart girl knows how to trick the toy into skipping to the song she wants.


And she can count! ...all the way up to two, haha.



Also, I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to my Mom! She has been a wonderful Gommy to Violet and is very generous with her time in driving out to pick up Violet and watch her a couple times during the week so I can actually continue working! Thank you, Mom! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

1 comments:

demoreeann September 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM  

woo! we made it into the flashcards ;)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive