waterworks


Every evening I water the garden. If Violet's with me, this is what happens.


The spray of water draws her in like a magnet.


And that turns into this.


Which quickly escalates into this.


And then there's the point in which there's no going back.


So you might as well just give in.


Soon enough I'm done watering the plants.



But I've still got the hose on.


And I realize I should get dinner started.


And maybe straighten up all the toys before Daddy gets home.


And I watch this little girl giggle with glee.


And I figure maybe some things can wait.

2 comments:

mclainey August 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

My favorite post in a long time. This made my day!!! :) :) Your family is so precious.

my name is karen. August 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

awww thanks! i love it too.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive