the real deal

Ok, so this time of year is especially especially crazy busy at work, so I am a wee bit behind on my photo editing. Also I'm a wee bit strapped for patience and peace and am quite prone to feeling all kinds of negative things. Which is just dumb. So please enjoy something that always makes me laugh every time I watch it.

I found an Elmo puppet at a garage sale, so we got to introduce Violet to the real Elmo after she woke up from a nap.



I don't know who was enjoying this more, Violet or us.

3 comments:

McLaine&Andrew August 28, 2012 at 4:29 PM  

I could watch this over and over and over.

Meghan August 29, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

Kevin and I were both laughing as hard as you guys in the video. "The best thing I've watched in a long time" --Kevin

my name is karen. August 30, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

haha, thanks guys! i admit that i've rewatched it more than a few times...

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive