last days


Today marks the last day of the last month of summer vacation. Honestly at times it's been unusually hot (to a miserable level), but winter is coming and there's a lot I'll miss about this time of year.


warm evenings at the park...





this adorable bonnet on my little girl's head as she runs around in the sunshine...


flowers fresh picked from the garden...


or still growing there for Zooey to see...


swimming like fish in the neighborhood pool...


seeing these cute little arms all the time instead of covered by cozy sweater sleeves...


same goes for these little legs with skinned knees...


this outfit... oh my goodness this outfit... it's my favorite & it pains me that she is growing as I speak and will not fit into it next year...



and, of course, family walks at 8:00 in the evening when the summer sun is just starting to hang low in the sky.

Goodbye summer... We've enjoyed you to the full. The beauty of living in Michigan is the truly seasonness of the seasons. And coming soon is fall, my beautiful autumn. Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive