the best mechanic


So here is my trusty bicycle complete with Violet-sized seat! The problem is, when I've been riding it, the seat has been twisting back and forth... not to mention it was way too low.


Violet to the rescue! She brought the wrench outside and got to work.


DONT WORRY DADDY I GOT THIS, she said.


HMMM IT SEEMS THE PROBLEM IS


THE SEAT IS TOO LOW AND TWISTY LOLZ YOU ALREADY SAID THAT


OK LEAVE IT TO ME


All done! Violet did a great job!


Since we're outside, let's take a look at the lettuce that won't die, which sounds like the title of a horror movie.


I decided to harvest some of my lil Dutch onions, since the greens had flopped over which supposedly is one of the ways you can tell it has stopped growing.


And while I'm waiting for my own zucchini to grow, I picked some up at the farmer's market and whipped up a bunch of my super yummyz zucchini bread.


And while you're outside helping yourself to my lettuce and possibly stealing my bicycle, please take a moment to enjoy the ever-lovely morning glories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive