moments with v


Doesn't she look like a cheery girl in a painting? My parents took her to this lovely park in Ypsi and got lots of pretty pics.





Silly v loves her buddy Elmo (aka "MO")


And Poppy actually taught her how to do an Elmo impression...


Looks pretty accurate to me.


Later, it was time for a sleepover with some best friends! Violet also is BFF's with "TOOEY" and "BIH".*

*Zooey and Big Bird.


And another time, she was just being the little ham that she is.


Again.


And again.


And then she looked so pathetically sad that I couldn't help designing my own meme. This is definitely true, by the way.

2 comments:

Mike H. July 28, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

lolz

c August 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM  

Raisins are considered "nature's candy".

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive