bits & pieces

Stuff we've been up to...


Feist at the Power Center.


Slow dancing onstage during "Let It Die".


Jank but awesome recording of a snippet of "My Moon and My Man".


My Focus hits 100,000 miles.


Extreeeeemely pungent rosemary from the garden.


But it makes the pot roast in the crock pot extra yummy.


Violet knows that even when you're learning the rules to a new game you still have to be camera-ready.


Playing outside with the girls.


Violet and her good friend McLaine.


Sharing our plentiful harvest with friends.


I may have drawn the obvious stuff, but Violet drew all the lines. Her artwork is so subtle.

Also, a very HAPPY WEDDING today to my great friends Brad & Ciara! They are tying the knot possibly RIGHT THIS SECOND.

1 comments:

mclainey July 9, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

That picture of Violet smiling while we learn the game is PRICELESS. What a ham!!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive