with sprinkles on top


Feel free to give big "awwwwwww" aloud as you see cutie Violet in her cutie bathing suit. I don't care if you're at home, school, or in a quiet workplace- You have to agree that it's warranted. Anyway, Violet got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa while Mike and I took a vaca to Pittsburgh and West Virginia (I am overwhelmed at all the photos I have to sift through from that trip... but that's for another day). This was her first swimsuit experience of the season!










Later Violet saw the video of herself and seriously just laughed and laughed at this one little section. I think we watched it 20 times in that one sitting. I don't blame her- She is an engaging subject!

1 comments:

mclaine June 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

oh my goodnessssssssss! she is so cuttttttteeeee

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive