months & months


I adore this little girl. She is 17 months old today. By the way, I am glad she is at the point where I can say she's "almost a year and a half", because this whole exact months thing is just silly to me. Once I asked someone how old their nephew was and they said "28 months" and I said "you are ridiculous" only I said it in my head because that would be mean to say to someone I barely know. So yeah... after we hit THE BIG 18 months, I may still continue to celebrate these little month bdays, but even if I don't, of course I love this lil girl to pieces... monthday celebrations or not.


Check out this little smartie...


And then please enjoy a good two minutes of Violet running around all cutely in just a diaper and socks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive