colors


In the world of mom-ing, sometimes you gotta change things up so you don't go crazy. I thought Violet might be getting toward the age when she could start to color, so I brought out the crayons one long morning. Yeah yeah, I know I'm pushing it since she's not even a year and a half old yet, but I just can't wait to see the little creations that come from that imagination of hers...




'Cause I know there's a lot going on in that mind.



For now, she made the cutest lines to complement the heart I drew.


Annnnd then it was time for a little mom break... which can be attained through the above situation.

1 comments:

claine May 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

I love this post and the one after it. The colors make me happy. And the cute & adorable Violet cheeks that I can't get enough of.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive