butterscotch


WHAT IS THIS SCINTILLATING DELECTABLE FLAVOR



YEAH IM INTO IT


WHAT DO YOU MEAN DUM DUM I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS SMART *bats eyelashes* LOL GET IT?


I LOVE YOU MOMMY SO I WILL SHARE MY PRECIOUS CANDY. HERE LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT.


NEED A MODEL FOR YOUR CANDY? HERE IS MY HEADSHOT


I BOOKED THAT JOB FER SURE



PS: I used to want a goldendoodle that I would name Butterscotch. I mean this dog LOOKS LIKE AN ADORABLE STUFFED ANIMAL for crying out loud. But then I realized I have no desire to own a dog. Sorry, Butterscotch, back to the pound. Ruh roh...

PPS: I really like butterscotch flavored things.

PPPS: So does Violet now. Ruh roh.

2 comments:

demoreeann May 30, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

your daughter is quite the model. :)

Mike H. May 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

haha, love it

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive