lightness



Dear whomever decided that it is rude to wear light colors such as ivory, beige, very pale pink and the like to weddings, you have made my life difficult. You see, those are the colors I am drawn to 98% of the time when choosing lovely fancy dresses to wear. And since I am not a socialite, and the kinds of dates Mike and I go out on tend to involve board games or french fries, weddings are the only chances I have to dress fancily. (Unless I'm doing some sort of outdoorsy romantic photo shoot of course)

Until the tides change and more brides wear black or red or grey or tie dye, I will just look longingly at the forbidden choices.







1 comments:

c May 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

just go to more Indian weddings! easy solution! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive