finale







Those are all my flower crown photos! And by "all", I mean the 20-ish favorites from almost 1000. Shout outs to the extras things that made me feel pretty: Warpaint glitter eyeliner, H&M dress, Aldo shoes (they actually were the ones I wore in my wedding), and of course Photoshop (for making my skin look better than it ever will in real life). And of course of course to Mike for being a wonderful photographer (and the inspiration for the expression in the last photo).

Now get off your computer and go out and play!

1 comments:

Rachel Dull August 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM  

I like the colors of these so much! And I love your expression in the last one, even if it was meant for mike. :) So pretty.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive