pre-heat


These are clearly from before the time when I wanted to jump in a swimming pool- back when it was like 50 degrees outside. I just love her little pea coat (hopefully she'll get to wear it more than 3 times total).





I might grumble a bit, but hot or cool, Violet and I have been immensely enjoying playing outside. We walk around the yard and down the sidewalk and play on the deck several times a day. It's so fun to see her exploring everything for the first time, since now she can walk around. However, I'm trying to get her to not explore the daffodils in the form of trying to pull them out of the ground. We're trying...

2 comments:

mclainey March 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

One of my favorite posts, for sure. All of these pictures are AMAZING!!!

C-Stell May 8, 2012 at 1:35 AM  

In that first pic, she's posing in such a "karen" way! she learned from the best?

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive