pop crush



So yeah yeah I like my Feist and my Kills and my Stealing Sheep and my Tegan and Sara. But sometimes that drive home from work at the end of the day when it's finally sunny and you finally get to have the whole evening to yourself needs a little musical frivolity and fun. Enter this song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. THE CHORUS... it is the catchiest I have heard in quite some time. By the second listen it is in your head. TO STAY.

And you just gotta love those teen celebs livin it up in their video version of it!


I think I connect with it because clearly Mike and are considered the late twenties/early thirties version of Justin & Selena.

1 comments:

c March 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM  

haha, so it's okay when YOU manipulate your faces with photoshop but not when I do it?? :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive