blogginz bday


Mini-Karen rockin a sweet sweater vest/turtleneck combo. Jealous?

Oh young Karen, I wish I could go back and tell you that someday you'd have a world-famous* blog and the most amazing child ever seen by human eyes**. And now here we are with good old Karenincolor, going strong for THREE WHOLE YEARS. Yes it's true: My blog is officially 3 years old***!

Since the birth of my spawn, it's been hard to feature some of the more Kareny non-mom activities that I like to do (mostly because my days are full of yes-mom activities****). However, my awesome husband took over Violet duties for a big chunk of time the other day so I could get back to one of my old faves- Making something cute out of felt!


*I think one person in China visits this site.
**Actual data unavailable.
***As of yesterday technically, but Violet's 15 month birthday outranked it.
****HAHAHAHA oh aren't I just a card?



I saw this paper cloud mobile on some random blog so I decided to steal the idea and Karenize it using felt and cuteness and happiness!









A new addition to Violet's room!


Satisfied customer!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for reading my blog! Internet data tells me that I get many daily views (Don't worry, I don't know anything else about you, all you secret people who barely know me who look at this and think I would think you are a stalker even though I would just be flattered). It would be really depressing if I did all this work for like 2 people, even if they were two people I really really liked. (Sorry, two people)

4 comments:

Anne March 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

haha, I love your blog :)

ohthebliss March 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM  

I am a (near)daily stalker. I admit it. I even come to church to hear you sing. That's me in the balcony, watching. Always watching.

PS. I'm going to have a hard time not stealing the cloud idea ... so uh, don't come over and ask to see Clara's room, okay? Just assume it's too messy, because it probably is.

-Theresa

Meghan March 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

Love it.

Rachel March 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

lurve it! (both the happy rain cloud and your blog!)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive