she's a doll. literally.



Blythe dolls are so creepily cute... Or maybe cutely creepy. Either way I want one that I can make clothes for and then change her hair style and set her up in different poses and then take the limbs and head apart and then take instagram pix and put them on the internet and be like LOOK AT MY INSTAGRAM PIX I'M ALL ARTISTIC N STUFF WHICH WAY TO THE BON IVER SHOW BTW I AM WEARING A PLAID SHIRT.**


**Sarcastic caps lock aside, I would actually do this. Leave me alone.



Look! someone made a Karen Blythe doll!


PS: "Sarcastic Caps Lock" would be a good name for a song. I'll get on that.

2 comments:

c March 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

until you got to the "take the limbs and head apart" part, it sounds like what you do with Violet photoshoots!

Kashfiya May 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM  

Very cute doll. I love your post and just ordered this charming Blythe doll at PIJ. Hope this will get in a week. Really attractive doll. Love this Blythe very much.
http://bit.ly/blythejp

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive