leggo my lego


Game night! We busted out Creationary, which is like Pictionary with legos!


Our good friends Jen & Kevin came over to play.


This was my version of a drum set, duh.


And the Statue of Liberty of course! I have to admit that I was pretty proud of this one.



We were stuck for like forever trying to figure out this thing Kevin made, and then Mike finally figured out it was a blender... which seems obvious now that I look at it again. The top cylinder part even spun around which made it seem super blendery.

Who wants to come over next for nerdy game fun? Our door is always open...

Except when it's closed and all three locks are on, which is the case pretty much all the time.

1 comments:

Rachel February 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM  

I still gotta play this with you guys!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive