toddler



So this evening I got home after working a Friday/Saturday church retreat, and my wonderful husband had a homemade pizza coming out of the oven. I was exhausted but excited to see my husb & baby bunny & eat some delicious dinnerz. So I'm sitting there eating, and Violet's eating little bits off my plate and then this happens:



I know I know I posted weeks ago that she had taken her first few steps, but- I kid you not- it has not happened again since that day. Anyway, we were so excited that she was ready to try it again! So of course we thought that it would continue on like this for a while- a few wobbly steps here and there. And then I was lying on the couch and fell asleep for like 20 minutes, and then Mike wakes me up because THIS was in progress:



No big deal, just gonna conquer this whole skill in an hour. After this she was for real like doing laps around the living room. And I was so impressed that she all of sudden could get to a standing position without holding onto anything- something I've never seen her do before either!

Anywho, needless to say, we were SO PROUD. I can't believe we live with this little amazing being who is experiencing everything in the world for the first time. She is truly not a baby any more... *happy/sad mom tears*

2 comments:

demoreeann January 30, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

AHHH!!!! way to go, V! :)

Rachel February 5, 2012 at 11:32 PM  

V is the cutest Zombie I have ever seen, walking around in her pink track suit, arms out, moaning. If the zombies of the zombie apocalypse look anything like this, we don't stand a chance!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive