thank you very much 2


Well what do you know... The turkey made it. Let me say that the recipe I used was called "The World's Simplest Turkey Recipe", so I guess it wasn't too hard to mess up. Still, I was proud of my first turkey!


Well then we had to figure out what to do with it. Luckily Dad was there to give Mike some carving instruction.


BAM! There it is.


We all dug in, even lil V. She was way into the cranberry sauce.




After dinner, we enjoyed a raucous game of Time's Up. Let me say, if you ever have the opportunity to play this game with family members, I highly recommend it solely for the entertainment value. After that we enjoyed some scrumptious* pumpkin pie, courtesy of my mom.

And then we sluggishly skipped off into a tryptophan paradise.

*hehe

2 comments:

mclaine, your stalker January 5, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

creeper comment of the century: sometimes i stay up til 12:01 so i can see the next blog post. i couldn't wait to see if the turkey turned out! ahhhhh

just mom January 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

You did such a great job, Karen. Everything was absolutely delicious! Mmmmmmmmm (as Violet would say). :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive