2012


What a difference a year makes, right? This time a year ago, I was sleep deprived and healing from surgery and freaked out about what we had done in bringing a life into the world when I had no idea what to do with it or how to take care of it.

And now I definitely wouldn't say I've got it all together and know everything about parenting, but I've spent the past year getting to know my daughter and learning how to provide her with what she needs. And I can't believe it's possible, but I really do love her more each day.

Happy New Year! I hope you all get to spend the next 366 (it's leap year, right?) with someone you love. Or at least with people you can mildly tolerate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive