southie


So I'm back from the dead and back into your hearts! Lucky you. Anywho, I am crazy behind on my events. I'm still in the vacation pix and we got Thanksgiving dinner (cooked by yours truly) pix and Violet's birthday pix and as always general Violet cuteness pix. And don't even get me STARTED on the videos. THE VIDEOS.

But yeah anywho, our second day in NYC we started out in the South Street Seaport. Tis on the southern side of Manhattan, near the Brooklyn Bridge.








It was fun to see the sights, but the real reason we were there was for the TKTS half off Broadway tickets booth!


Some super fun pix of our Broadway adventure coming... eventually.

It's good to be back! xoxo k

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive