ONE


OH MY GOODNESS this baby is one year old today! ONE YEAR AGO she was getting pulled out of my tummy and Mike was like "I see her I see her!" and I was like "I wanna see her!" but they had to clean off all the gunk and get to work stuffing my guts back in and sewing me up but then they gave her to me and although I was numb from the chest down it was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

I love you dearly, my sweet Violet Melody. I never could have imagined what joy you bring to my life (and Daddy's life too of course)! xoxoxoxoxo (x1000000)

Next we'll take a look at baby V through the months!

1 comments:

demoreeann December 6, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

happy 1st birthday, Violet Melody. xoxoxo, aunt dem! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive