kitty cat

Whenever I open a new gallon of milk (and if you know me at all, it's often), I throw the plastic ring from the neck of the jug down on the floor for Zooey to play with. She seriously rejects all toys except for that. We'll see her run by with it in her mouth...


...much like in these photos. Apparently Zooey's behavior is rubbing off on Violet. Here she was, just helping unload the dishwasher and we catch her in the act.



Maybe she likes to use it for a teething ring. She is finally getting those TWO TOP TEETH in! Pretty soon she'll look like this----> :B

2 comments:

srah December 21, 2011 at 1:37 AM  

How bizarre. My boyfriend also has a cat named Zooey who plays with milk rings.

demoreeann December 22, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

that is adorable.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive