day at the office


HELLO WELCOME TO DADDY'S OFFICE HOW MAY I HELP YOU?


HMM OK GIVE ME ONE SEC TO LOOK THAT UP ON THE COMPUTER *TAP TAP TAP*


OH EXCUSE ME I AM GETTING A VERY IMPORTANT CALL. YES MA'AM I'VE GOT YOU DOWN ON THE SCHEDULE FOR A THREE O'CLOCK PEEKABOO APPOINTMENT.


OK I'M BACK WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? *GRIN* COPIES, YOU SAY?


THREE COPIES COMING RIGHT UP. K THANKS BYE.


SOMETIMES I NEED TO REMIND DADDY OF MY CREDENTIALS.


THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. IT'S TIME I STARTED RUNNING THINGS ON MY OWN AROUND HERE. DADDY MAYBE WE CAN PENCIL IN LUNCH NEXT WEEK. NOW GO FETCH ME A STEAMIN HOT MUG O MILK.

2 comments:

just mom December 16, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Too cute!! :)

Andrew December 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

dang that's cute

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive