hulseween, the deadly sequel


Don't mind me, just being spooky and then having a heart attack.

Anywho, what's the fun in dressing up if you don't invite friends over and make them dress up too and make them eat candy with you and make them hang out with you? Apparently I am very influential among all these people that I am making do things.


Hello Kitty and an Information Scientist!


Witch!


Paper doll!


Dennis and Liz Lemon from 30 Rock!


Tim! ...improvising and turning into someone just bitten by a zombie before they've turned into a zombie!


Bartha Stewart (um creepy twin of Martha? I didn't get the name thing) and Sherlock Holmes!

2 comments:

demoreeann November 1, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

:) looks like a fun party- everyone's costumes were great!

Meghan November 1, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

i LOVE the look violet is giving joy :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive