cathedral


During our first day in New York, we visited St. Patrick's Cathedral. It was really (x20) beautiful. Here, I'll PROVE it to you:





I wish I could surround myself with worn Catholic icons and candles and peeling paint in an enclosed series of abandoned rooms. Yes this may be considered weird, considering that I am not Catholic... and because it is just weird. I am just really captivated by deteriorating beautiful structures. Show me a cracked stain glass window or a melted Madonna and I'm all good.

ANYWAY back to (the very non-deteriorating) St. Patrick's.






Ahhhh. A silent haven in the middle of the rushing loud busy busy New York streets.

...But I gotta admit, I like the busyness. There are more NYC adventures to be had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive