halloweek!

Since I love this holiday, I'm going to extend it beyond today [side note: This may or may not be because I have a million photos]. So keep an eye out for more spooooooooky karen in color! But first I gotta deal with something....



Apparently there is a cow loose in my house.


Hmmm I guess cows can climb stairs now.


Getting closerrrr


Ahhhhh she slayed me with her greatest weapon- a chubby-cheeked grin!


I was kinda surprised that Violet giggled at first when she saw my face.


HAPPY HULSEWEEN! Obviously we have a family theme going: DISEASES. I am heart disease, the number one killer of Americans. Mike is the Black Death, the number one killer of people in the Middle Ages. And Violet is Mad Cow disease, the number one killer of people allergic to extremely cute things.

Stay tuned for more!

1 comments:

mclaine October 31, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

what a good healthy lookin family.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive