reunion


I hate to disappoint those of you who are thinking this post refers to the critically unacclaimed (aka SO BAD) 2005 Fox whodunnit drama Reunion that got canceled mid-season (TV execs: hmm how do we end this series without solving the crime? I know! Let's just shoot a quick scene of the investigator getting murdered for the last shot. Done.) I love how you can even tell from this photo that the show was terrible. And of course I saw every episode. (Dem!- "One of you shot and killed one of your best friends. And I happen to think it's you, Father Malloy.")

ANYWAY, this is actually about an actual family reunion Mike and I attended. By the way, it was for Mike's family.... we didn't just see a bunch of matching t-shirted people having bbq in a park and crash.


Baby Violet and her cousin (born 5 days after her) were the stars of the show! Great Grandma meets her for the first time.


There were some things to do around the campground where the reunion was held. Violet schooled us all in mini-golf.


She also did lots of hanging with Grandpa and Grandma.


And what better way to connect with family that you haven't seen in awhile than to yell at them "GIVE ME TWO! TWO! TWO!!!" (aka, play Pit)?


Like, I said... they were the entertainment of the day.


Two sets of four generations! All in all, I'd say my first reunion was a success!

2 comments:

demoreeann September 7, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

FATHER MALLOY
i absolutely love all exaggerated expressions that the actors have. I'm sleezy, i'm a vixen, i'm a goofball!

my name is karen. September 7, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

hahaha i KNOW. the "im goofy" guy is the best!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive