on cloud nine


HEY GUYS- MOM'S SUPER BUSY SO IM MAKIN A POST. GUESS WHAT IM 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY. LETS LOOK AT A TYPICAL DAY FOR ME. I LIKE TO START WITH A SHOWER & WRAP MY HAIR IN A TOWEL.


AFTER I GET MY FOOD I GET DRESSED CUTE


LOL I MATCH MOM. LOOK AT THE ARMS LOL


THEN ME N MOM SPEND PART OF THE DAY EXCHANGIN X'S AND O'S


THEN IT'S PHOTOSHOOT TIIIIIIIME *GRIN*


ANNND CUE PENSIVE SHOT *LOOK PENSIVE*


THEN I GET EMO N SAD


WHICH USUALLY IS CUZ I NEED FOOD AND A NAP


HEH HEH HEH SOMETIMES I TAKE A REALLY SHORT NAP


AND THEN IM READY TO PLAY MORE MORE MORE


HEY BTW WHAT DOES I LOVE YOU MEAN CUZ I HEAR MOM N DAD SAY IT LOTS TO ME. ALSO THEY SEEM TO BE ADDICTED TO SNUGGLING WITH ME. PERHAPS THEY CAN JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP.


ANYWHO THEN LATER IT'S OFF TO BED. I GET BOOK READIN AND SONG SINGIN AND PRAYER PRAYIN AND MORE KISSES.


AND THEN GIMME MY BLANKET AND IM IN HEAVEN. WHAT A GOOD LIFE I GOT. 9 WHOLE MONTHS OF IT.

2 comments:

Meghan September 6, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

Ok, next time I see that girl, I am smooching those sun-kissed cheeks. If it's ok with you, of course. :)

my name is karen. September 6, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

of course it's ok! i understand completely :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive