karaoke dokie


Deep in a back alley in Detroit lies a little dive bar with wonderful karaoke (technically called "Terri-oke" after Terri who runs it).


So many options... Do I wanna sing "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" or the obscure Aerosmith B-side "I Didn't Want to Miss a Thing"?


You might wanna wear sunglasses cuz MY HAIR BE SO SHINY.


Some friendly celebrity advice.



Sometimes when you plan a duet, they don't have the song and then you cry a little on the inside.


LA BOUCHE





Workin it out.


Amusingly enough, I usually end up with a random fan or two. Let's just say I'm a PRETTY BIIG DEAL in tiny townie karaoke bars.

1 comments:

c September 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

Love it there!! Thanks for posting about it!

You didn't mention what your fans request of you. :) Like Tina Turner? Or the lyric-filled Hustle?

Why is random fan Cheryl pointing at me??

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive