the doctor is in


If you know anyone who has a difficult time getting in touch with their emotions, just log in a little Dr. Mario time.


It's an intense experience for both players and spectators alike.


Even the most easy-going people are riled up by my "helpful" "commentary" on how they "play" the game... But come on... as the longstanding Dr. Mario champion I am just assuming the rights and privileges of the title. However some (most) request that I stay quiet. This is me "stifling" my feelings.


SO MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS. What will happennnnn?



One man's victory is another man's defeat.

PS: I dare anyone to come over and try to beat me at this game. If you win, I'll let you babysit Violet! What a prize!

2 comments:

Brad September 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

These pictures are incredible because they are all 100% real. Mike really captured a special moment.

mclainey September 26, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

Sorry to disappoint, Brad, but I was putting on a little show.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive