birthday girl


HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY, MOM!


Let me just say, blog readers, y'all don't even know how responsible this woman is for keeping me sane over the past 9 months of my baby's life. If it wasn't for all her help (which includes TONS of babysitting time, gallonssss of gas driving out here to pick up Violet, pretty much setting up a room for Violet at their house complete with toys/crib/EVERYthing she needs, etc etc ETC), I surely would be out of my mind right now. And out of a job.

Ok, I don't wanna rub it in for those of you with kids who live far away from family, but HOW DO YOU DO IT??? Seriously. No.... seriously. Violet's occasional sleepovers at Gommy & Poppy's house have been total lifesavers.

And can I just throw out there that she looks amazing for a woman in her 60's? I mean come on. I got some decent genes. Anywho, hope you have an awesome birthday, Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous September 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

I love that picture of your mom hugging you and Violet, so precious! ~Anne

just mom September 16, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Awwwww...thank you so much, Karen! I love you! And believe me, the pleasure is all ours being able to spend so much time with Violet. Thank you for letting us. ♥

p.s. Wow, I can't believe it.....60??!!!!

demoreeann September 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

happy birthday, mrs. o!! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive