silly girl


Sometimes this little girl gets an acute case of the sillies.




This state is characterized by a lot of bouncing and/or licking. You know, the usual stuff people do.


Case in point.


And then sometimes Mom is the silly one... oops. Sidenote: It is craaazy how this is just from a couple weeks ago and already she is crawling like three times as fast. HOW CAN I GET THIS BABY TO STOP GROWING AND CHANGING?


By the way, thanks for the new playpen, Grandpa & Grandma! Or as I like to call it, "BABY JAIL". Let's just say everyone here is loving it. (Mostly me & Zooey)

2 comments:

demoreeann August 15, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

great use of slow-mo. :)

ciara August 16, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

reminds me of that slow-mo video of zooey biting your arm! the sisters are so similar. :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive