eyes & ears & limbs


I have an intense crush on the Black Keys. Not like on the people in the band, but totally on the music. OMG the album Brothers... I'm so into it right now it's sick.


Swoon. SWOON.


Just when you thought I couldn't get any more teenagery, I had to go out and start reading a new book series (Vampires! Werewolves! Forbidden teenage love! Fairies spelled like Faeries!). It's referred to as The Mortal Instruments series, and four of the six planned books by Cassandra Clare are currently released.


Mike and I are letting mean ol' Jillian Michaels boss us around lately. She promises to shred our bodies... I think in a good way, although sometimes I feel like the people featured on the right side of the picture above.


I've also been enjoying watching and listening to this sweet baby. She looks at me and says "Mama" and my heart melts into a puddle of melted heart.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

you guys might want to do day 1, day 2, day 3, repeat instead of her plan of day 1 for a week, etc... it doesn't give those muscles anytime to repair. Also, that girl in the purple shirt is a girl from my church! She still kept off her weight and looks great! Good luck guys!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive