sew much work


It's official... Whenever I do a post that has to do with sewing, I have to make a "sew/so" pun. Pun? Is that the right word for that? Anyway.


I got going on another baby dress! This one was a lot more complicated.


There was a lining and everything! Advanced class stuff, people.


Violet is shocked at my skill, then delighted.


Before I hemmed it and put the trim on the bottom I had to measure the length on her. It was so cute... It looked like a full-length ball gown before I shortened it.


Eeeeeeee! She looks like a mini Belle from Beauty and the Beast :)


Anyway I pinned it all up...


...And put the final touches on it...


And here it is! She was napping when I finished it, so I'll have to post a photo of her in it later. But it's super cute! I love having handmade clothes.

3 comments:

Nichole July 17, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

this is so cute karen! i'm very impressed!

demoreeann July 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

oh my, i loved the shocked and excited photos! the dress is so cute! she DOES look like a mini belle. :)

Anne July 18, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

so pretty! good job!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive