oh hey can you see


Happy Independence Day! Big bday wishes to our country, who turns like a million years old today. Or thereabouts. Mike and I will be celebrating with our annual famous fireworks display. Cuz who needs to drive out to some random place to see other people set off legit fireworks when you get the real hometown experience in our backyard?


Speaking of hometown stuff, this is the best version of the National Anthem I think I've ever heard.

Also, since today is (hopefully for you) a vacation day, let me share some photos from a weekend vacation that Mike and I got to take recently. We joined our rad friends Brad and Ciara at Brad's family cottage up north near Charlevoix for a relaxing baby-free weekend. Freedom indeed!










Part 2 of our northern adventures to come...

2 comments:

Ciara July 5, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

How did those people in that video keep it together?? I would have been unable to stop laughing!

my name is karen. July 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

hahaha i knowwww. the worst part is that was an event to honor police officers would died in the line of duty or something like that. so it was supposed to be totally serious!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive