belle-issimo


Mike and Violet and I had the opportunity to go to Belle Isle in Detroit to shoot some engagement photos for friends of ours. Of course I couldn't resist occasionally turning the camera on this sweet girl too.



It was a lovely day on Belle Isle- views of the city, walks around the conservatory and surrounding gardens and fountains... so many photo opportunities! Narrowing these down was a daunting task.



(When you're teething you'll gum just about anything, I suppose.)




A shot from my own conservatory... aka my window boxes. Sadly, the intense heat and lack of rain (and my neglect due to mom-busyness) has now left my plants looking pretty pathetic.



It was weird- Around our yard we saw several of these guys that day and that day only. This smart one camped out in my parsley for a feast.


Speaking of feasts... we ended our Detroit adventure with a home grilled meal. Yumz.


And I nommed on her peaches n cream cheeks for dessert, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive