sew adorable


Project time! I spent my birthday money on something I've been wanting for a long time- a sewing machine! And I decided that it would be so fun to try to make some clothes for Violet. I got a pattern, looked at it, and promptly contacted my mom to help me since I know nothing. If you are impressed, please know that my mom was helping me every step of the way and if I was left to my own devices, I would have been lucky to piece together a potato sack.


Anyway, I got my pieces all cut out and ready to go.




Mom was confident in my abilities. You can tell by the look on her face that Violet was not so sure.


Look! Pleats!


Violet is aghast with my skillz.

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive