6 mumfs old



I can't believe this sweet little baby is growing up into my sweet little girl! Dear time, slow down pleeeeeease. Anyway, she sure is learning all kindsa tricks these days. Favorite activities include:

-all things that involve practicing WALKING
-sitting up by herself (when she's not insisting on standing, which is rare)
-jumping on the bed! (Mom's teaching bad habits)
-rocking back and forth while on her hands and knees
-and singingggggg!





I love you, Violet Melody! Happy 0.5 year birthday :) <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

just mom June 6, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

She has quite the ear for music the way she matches your tone. :) That's our gifted girl...I mean girls! ♥

demoreeann June 7, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

cute bonnet!! happy 6 months+1day! (since i'm a day late commenting). xoxo

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive