too much baggage


We now live in a world of a million TV channels, so I feel as though it is my duty to point out quality programming. Soooo if you haven't been watching Baggage, then you are MISSING OUT.

It's basically a terrible dating game show in which a person chooses who to date based on who has the least horrible "baggage"- Each contestant opens three separate suitcases containing worse and worse things from their past. Expect things like "I gambled away my house" or "I've been engaged 9 times". Oh, and it is hosted by the illustrious Jerry Springer.


Anywho, there is a section where they have to answer a series of questions. Let's just say that, yes, this is what Mike and I do with our precious free time:


Maybe you had to be there. I don't know.

Anyway, imagine my surprise when my little baby girl ended up on an episode:


And not only that... but she was on every channel it seemed like...


In the final round of Family Feud...


Taking over Vanna's job on Wheel of Fortune...


Hanging out with the Terminator...


HASTA LA VISTA, BABY

Yes... this is exactly what Mike and I do in our free time.


Encore photooooo

2 comments:

mclainey April 5, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

this is the best. her vanna face is making me laugh out loud in the computer lab. plus, i'm just shocked that someone CHOSE to admit to frequently pooping their pants on television.

Theresa Koehler April 5, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Fabulous.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive