herbacious



Whoa it's like totally April. Time to get the garden plans underway! We moved into our current place in June of last year, so all I did was bring my potted plants from my old apartment balcony and overload the ground with a bunch of morning glory seeds.


This year since my yard get lotsa sun I think I'll try my hand at some bell peppers and herbs! If it works out, you better believe pics will be coming your way.

And of course I'll be doing the morning glories again.... I'll just keep them a littttle more in control this year... I think.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

how are these pots stuck to the wall?? so pretty :)

ps this blog is not letting me log in w/ google account- only anonymous (it's AM, Joel's sister)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive