conked out


After the families left town we realized we were wiped out.


That's my snuggly baby.


Don't mind us... just a couple of drama queens.


Seriously we couldn't wake this baby up for anything... she was so funned out. Let's get a close up on that sweet face:


Adorable yes, but can we change the angle? There's something you need to see:


THAT LITTLE BIT OF TOP GUM SHOWING OMGEEEEE it's too cute I can't look directly at it for more than a couple seconds at a time. This is why I call her "gummy bear" all the time. Also because she's sweet. And cute. And yummy. And sometimes sticky.

1 comments:

Theresa Koehler April 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

I <3 toothless baby gums. It's true.

The afternoon nap cuddle looks pretty delicious too. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your special day.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive