lucky


Happy St. Patrick's Day from Karen in Color and Warwick Davis, the man who has a monopoly on little people movie roles. I am not kidding... Star Wars, Harry Potter, and- the most prestigious of them all- THE LEPRECHAUN SERIES. Seriously you must celebrate today by watching Leprechaun 6 featuring the rap "Lep in the Hood, come to do no good".


I think Violet should be him for Halloween this year. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't enough baby costumes in the "creepy" genre.


lolz


BONUS PIC of baby Warwick!

2 comments:

Kate March 17, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Ooh, wasn't he also in "Willow"? One of my fave childhood movies! :)

d March 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

lep in the hood come to do no good. so catchy.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive