celebrate good times come on


Wellll according to the "multi-ethnic perfect teeth club" we gots lots to celebrate. It is the two year anniversary of Karen in Color!

Hmmm what has happened on the ol' bloggy blogginz this past year? I did some movie reviews, gave a shout out to TV neighbors, rocked out to some great music, rocked out at some great shows, and rocked out to some great dad singing. I also did some spastic gardening, read lots o books, and played some silly board games with silly friends.

And of course, it was (and still is) all about the baby. I declared her existence, and from then on the speculation about what she would look like began! I got bigger and bigger and celebrated her upcoming arrival with friends... and then she CAME.

Since then she's been taking over my blog with her adorable squeaky clean face and shifty expressions, which caused quite the backlash among some of my feline friends.

Oh, and I shot a gun and listened to terrible Christmas music. Those are unrelated.
THE END.



Annnnnd before I get yelled at from my sweet baby, I must also stress the importance of another special event- Violet's 3 month bday!


LOOK AT ME I CAN WALK NOW.
No you can't... I'm holding you up in this photo.
OH.


BUT I CAN READ NOW
Sweetie, reading doesn't mean holding your head over a book.
WHAT IS IT THEN
It's about understanding the words on the pages.
WHAT ARE WORDS WHAT ARE PAGES
I'll tell you later.
WELL I GOT OTHER SKILLZ TELL EM MOM

It's true. Violet has acquired several skills in her three short months of life:

-Holding her head up high when lying on her tummy!
-Rolling over from her tummy to back at 2 months!
-Starting to make conversation! (conversation = nonsense talky sounds)
-Standing and bouncing with help!
-Using her hands to grasp things and put them in her mouth!
-Grinning at people and toys and pictures... from across the room!
-Sleeping up to 7 hours at night in one stretch!



A digital flip book, if you will, of Violet's third roll! (It came right after her first and second, so Mike got the camera ready)

1 comments:

Boo plus Aroo March 11, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

How did the old guy on the right get into the club? His teeth are waaaay too yellow to be hangin with those guys...

BTW, happy two year anniversary of the blog! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive