a word from the kittens

THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMING DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF KAREN IN COLOR


Dear Violet,
We don't like you. Ever since you came around you are the new standard of cuteness in the world of Karen in Color. GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK. Give us back our web space. We are counting down the days until you go through your awkward adolescent phase. THEN WE WILL CONQUER WITH OUR EVER PRESENT ADORABLENESS.

United we stand,
Kitties

PS: Look at this present we made you. Hahahameowwwhahaha.

6 comments:

Meghan January 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

hahah!! oh, that awkward adolescent phase makes me nervous.

just mom January 13, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

LOL...literally! :D

Theresa Koehler January 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous January 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM  

Karen - you keep me endlessly entertained with your blog!! Your mom keeps reminding me to check out things here, and I have NO idea how you keep up with it, with all your have to do now, but I love every entry!!! Bravo to my very, very talented niece!!

Aunt Janet

Anonymous January 15, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2044&PRODID=prd36113

thought of you when i saw this! lol...

McLaine January 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

This is Andrew & my favorite post yet. SO awesome. GUESS YOU FORGOT PANTS!

McLaine

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive