um finally


Ok, so sometimes I say I'm gonna do something, and it takes me forever. Like this one time I was all "I have a birthday present for you" to one of my friends and it took me like 5 months to actually deliver. (Although I'd like to think that wrapping the gift IN A SANDWICH made up for it) Or like when I said "I promise I'll post a video of my tap recital"... which happened last March...

Anyway, I figure posting this could kind of combine both things, since my fellow tapper Ciara's birthday is today. Not to mention my other lovely friends Demoree and Rachel also have January birthdays, so consider this a group gift!


Here are my friends at various momentous occasions in my life. Demoree at my wedding, Rachel with my newborn baby in the hospital, and most importantly Ciara and I going to the Bang.


Ciara is the first one on the left and I'm third from the left. ENJOY.

FUN FACT: This was the day Mike and I found out we were having a baby. We were secretly bursting with excitement, as I am sure you can tell by my amazing tap performance. (kidding... this is actually really embarrassing, but worth a few laughs for the select few who actually look at this blog. If you must fast forward, at least watch the end of the performance- the 5:45 mark. Epic. Hilarious.)

5 comments:

Mike H. January 28, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

GLOWSTICKS WHOOAOAAAAOOAOAOAAAA

my name is karen. January 28, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

i am mortified.

d January 28, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

hehehehehe glowsticks :) well worth the wait. you guys are amazing for taking all those dance classes and super brave for doing a show!

birthday girl January 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Thanks muchly!

That was FAR LESS embarrassing than I was anticipating. :)

Rachel January 31, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Thanks, Karen!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive