resolution: check


So I guess I got a head start since I managed to lose over 20 pounds over the past 4 weeks doing nothing of a losing weight nature. TAKE THAT, NEW YEAR'S. Ok, it's not really fair since some of that was Violet and Violet's creepily long umbilical cord and placenta and various fluids (did you know that post-pregnancy you sweat PROFUSELY at night for weeks?? Ew.)


Maybe I had a jump start with the post-surgery-all-liquid diet (which was right after the two day going-through-labor fast). Anyway, everyone else, enjoy your various diets and feel free to borrow the sexy stretch pants featured above. And, oh yeah, Happy New Year... aka "if it weren't for a holiday I would have no idea what day or even what year it is" day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive